Use of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
For registration and for subsequent online services, you will be asked to provide some personal information, which will be handled in accordance with the rules stated in Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, n. 196 and subsequent amendments and additions;
In applying the above Decree, and in accordance with art.13 therein, we inform you that:
- the acquisition of the requested information is considered indispensible for the activation and management of the contract for issuing the services indicated in point 1 of the general contractual conditions and for all further operations that may interest you;
- Lungolivigno SpA will keep safe the all technical data concerning connections (log) in order to ensure security controls required by law and to improve the quality of services that are personalized according to your needs;
- the information you provide may be used by Lungolivigno SpA for the purpose of sending you periodic messages containing advertising and promotional information, internal announcements, promotional initiatives, and commercial communications;
- your personal information, gathered and stored in Lungolivigno SpA’s database, will be used by employees and/or collaborators of the owners, and will not be distributed to third parties without your express consent, except in those cases permitted by this document or by law;
- as an interested party, you may exercise your rights under art. 7 of the above Decree, and in particular to:
- get confirmation that your personal information is present or not, even if not yet registered, and receive intelligible communication of that information.
- get indications as to:
a) the origin of your personal information;
b) the purposes and modes of its use;
c) how it is handled in case of uses performed by electronic tools;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and designated representative in accordance with art. 5, comma 2;
e) the people and categories of people to whom your information may be communicated or who may come to know it as designated representative in State territory, manager or delegate.
a) updating, correction or (if desired) integration of your information;
b) cancellation, tranformation into anonymous form or blocking of information used in violation of the law, including data not needed for the reasons they were orginally gathered and subsequently used;
c) certification that the operations in a) and b) were brought to the attention - also in terms of content - of those to whom your information was distributed, except when such action proves impossible or requires the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the rights being protected.
- oppose, completely or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the use of personal information regarding you, even if it was pertinent to the original reason for being gathered;
b) the use of personal information regarding you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material, or to perform market research or commercial communications.
At any moment, by exercising your right to stop using the services requested, you can ask for cancellation of all information provided. In this case Lungolivigno SpA will retain only the information regarding any transactions completed plus data required by security regulations or by law.
We inform you, to the purpose of providing the services you request, that the owner using your information is:
Via Plan, 22
23030 LIVIGNO (SO)
In the case where the requested services are managed by third parties, they will also be owners of the information use, only as concerns the requested services they furnish.
Companies supplying such services will be identified at the moment of the request.
The company Telnext Srl located in Chiavenna, via Dolzino 114, which manages the material in the databank and the security measures of the customer database is responsible, along with the abovementioned parties, for the use of any information you have provided.
By giving your consent and entering your information for registration, you declare and guarantee that the information provided to Lungolivigno SpA is correct, truthful and up to date. You are also required to upate registered data in timely fashion so that they remain complete, true and up to date.